About my Investments
Creating and building companies is my biggest passion. It is both the most rewarding and yet challenging adventure at the same time. I like spending most of my time with fellow entrepreneurs and helping them succeed in their mission.
The best founders tend do be bold & aggressive and create businesses that do not look incredibly attractive at first glance. These ventures typically address hidden champion markets – not least as I have founded or been involved in the creation of 3 “hidden champion” startups myself.
We can support our investments with our expertise and the large network in marketing, sales, business development or financing.
- Audibene (sold to EQT/Sivantos, formerly Siemens Hörgeräte)
- Barzahlen Cash Payments Solutions
- Bonial (sold majority to Axel Springer)
- Carprice (sold to Vendebita Private Equity)
- Comtravo Travel Technologies
- Drippler (sold to Asurion)
- Evino (sold to major shareholder)
- Evopark (sold to Scheidt & Bachmann)
- Hotelscan (sold to lastminute.com)
- Locarta (Founding Partner)
- Marco Polo
- November (Founding Partner)
- Retale (closed)
- Returbo (sold to BDMI Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments)
- Vicampo (sold to Burda Media)
International Key Media Quotes
- “Some people tend to underestimate the potential impact of Apple Watch,” said Christian Gaiser, CEO of Retale.ForbesUSA – March 13, 2015
- "Christian Gaiser will teach Russians the ‚German style‘ shopping"Russian BusinessRussia – April 11, 2012
- "You aren’t just a shopper these days, you’re a digitally empowered customer and the Apple Watch is going to revolutionize retail while also helping boost “a revival” of traditional offline stores, Retale CEO, Christian Gaiser told me."ComputerworldUSA – March 6, 2015
- "Christian Gaiser, chief executive of Retale, said his company found a path to using a watch app to complement its smartphone app. Retale’s iPhone app displays weekly deals for retailers like Walmart and Target."The New York TimesUSA – May 9, 2015